vineri, 3 ianuarie 2014

Today was a good day for...

My Today started very early as usual ..at 2:30 with some crazily beautiful documentaries on wild life...on the sea, in Papua..under the sea with the hammersharks..and in Galapagos (TF1 should really stop tempting me with these things)..going on with the big RED billboard at Gare de l'Est..with Bruce Willis' sexy smile..which draw a big smile on my face..early in the morning...:)..and tonight..another big billboard of a Romanian movie..'Mere et Fils'..I so have to take a picture of it..today my metro was already there so no time to do it..see the trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=easiA2q8tg0

..yeah..was a.long Friday..I am tired..but..happy to say..Today was a good day for..what ever happened..

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu