sâmbătă, 14 decembrie 2013

Paris Gare du Nord

Paris Gare du Nord..trains.. loads of people..all kind of people: yellow, white, black, beige, all colors..hobos, rich people and poor people, middle class..all cultures, all religions..one of the most cosmopolitan places you can find on this Earth..noises..languages, stories..sad or happy..shouts, screams, laughters, tears, people in a hurry, children crying, strolers.. boutiques, big va-et-vient, people are mostly running or at leas walking very fast..allmost all have trains to catch, places to get to..people to meet..see...wait..if you do not pay attention you are at a risk..no one's waiting for you, and you can be stummbled and fall...screens announcing the arrivals and the direction, the strikes and the incidents delaying the trains..voyous..pick-pockets, baggers..gipsies..rroms..police..military..luggages, gangs, drug dealers..gay people..restaurants..tourists..very beautiful girls and very lonely guys...phones ..sadness..tired people..sleepy people..sncf people (if you are lucky)..and the 'all kind of nuts' indian sellers..promo billboards ..and sometimes a beaten guy, in a lake of blood..police..dogs. firemen...music..and the voice announcing..whatever you are lucky to have at this point...and books..real books..or ebooks..and lot of technology...and than..there are the mice..little, speeding beside trails..black.. probably blind and half deaf..scared and yet bold enough to run beside and across trails..and yeah..last but not least..the pigeons...walking and flying around..among them a bunch with their feet injured..and one, at least one I really see constantly..his little feet look like little fists..he has no more toes, the poor thing..but he is WALKING...and since I saw him for the first time, and each and every day (well mostly night) I see him, I got tears in my eyes and one thought in my head: if he can go on like this..I can go on for sure no matter what ....life is really a for ever source of surprizes...and yeah..me ..I ..I am taking my time to walk slowly and wisely among all this sea of unexpected surprizes every night after work/bus/tgv/metro...well not every time very happy of what rer B is dealing with but..if the little pigeon can live..I can too...so fuck RER B ..must not worry and be happy!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu