luni, 30 decembrie 2013

10+10 reasons why I want to go on Mars with MarsOne

10 'because I cannot stand anymore' reasons I want to go on Mars for:

1. stupid people
2. Rroms (and I am not xenophobe, other are xenophobes with regards of me because of the rroms)
3. Countries
4. Politics
5. Xenophobia
6. RER B in IDF
7. Frontiers
8. Pollution
9. Noises (aka bad music and non-sense talking induced by non-sense thinking)
10. False 'Liberté, Egalité  Fraternité' - we are not equals..not even when born..not free...at all..we are all slaves...of systems, of others, of our own desires...; we do not join anything unless it is convenient..and even though..it is just symbolic..so..think...what ever pink...and then we just die and nothing else matters..


10 'because I am looking forward for' reasons I want to go on Mars for:

1. going where few have been gone before
2. Silence of the Space
3. No frontiers
4. Learn, learn, learn
5. Music of the stars
6. the view of Earth(and not only) from Space
7. Discoveries
8. Meet some aliens
9. Live a simple pioneer life
10. Not being buried or burned after death...but being left to just drift on the path of the... Universe...maybe :)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu