luni, 11 martie 2013

Mars-One

Some two month ago I got an email about a project..exciting..marvelous..great..nickel..the dream of my entire life.. MARS-ONE..a project meant to bring people on Mars..common people.. Sounded so NICE..SWEET..SURREAL..still is in some ways..but just the dream about to come true someday, even if the project is just a project for the next 50 years gave me some wings :)I would really love to take part of this..before I die :))) Going OUT-THERE is the dream of my life...not even tele-porting can equal it. Flying towards the stars and new planets..going to MARS..is what I ever read and dreamed about and the most beautiful Sci-Fi stories I read about were about this.. Now really..after accomplishing some teenager dreams like walking mechanical walkways..talking on mobile video-phones and having ultra-portable computer..living on Mars is the next stop_point. As said already..changed my town, my country..need to change continent and planet :)))) Hope to do it this century! Hope I will live as much to make this dream come true. Mars..wait for me! :)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu